** Abstract Submission Deadline Extended to June 15th **
Instructions for abstract submission:
- Abstracts must be written in English and must be submitted through the online submission system.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 2500 characters, including spaces.
- Abstract title should be no longer than 250 characters, including spaces.
- Presenting author should be indicated.
- 2 or 3 keywords should be provided for each abstract.
- Please indicate if you would like to present your abstract as an oral presentation or as a poster
- Please select one of the four items in which your work fits best:
Theme 1: Zinc in soils and the environment
Theme 2: Plant physiology, genetics, and molecular biology
Theme 3: Zinc in animal and human nutrition
Theme 4: Fertilizer zinc, crop biofortification and social aspects
** New deadline for abstract submission is June 15, 2018. **
This link will open a Drop Box to upload your Abstract. You will be asked to provide a name, email address and affiliation so that we may contact you regarding the status of yous submission. Under the Recipient* pull-down menu, please select Zinc Crops 2018, Abstracts and then upload your Abstract. We will send an acknowledgement email within 2-business days.